- Is your dog scared of people?
- Does he bark or hide when guests come over?
- Are you worried he is being anti-social?
- Have you tried helping him make friends but nothing seems to work?
The webinar will help you understand why your dog is being fearful and how you can help her cope.
The webinar will cover…
- How a dog becomes fearful
- What will help her cope with her fears
- Can you remove fears altogether?
- What is good socialisation?
- What strategies will help, what will make the behaviour worse?
- How do you handle a dog that has started growling at people?
- How do you measure levels of fear?
A little guidance goes a long way to build a strong and loving relationship with your canine child. Shirin, through her decades of experience has shared some positive insights towards solidifying the bond with your four legged baby. The tips shared during the webinar are being consciously practiced with our dog. Thank you
I would love to see video documentary examples to make it more interesting.
Excellent - simple, straightforward, to the point language, so it's easy to understand. Highly recommended.
This was absolutely amazing !! There were parts of this webinar that added to my study in dog behaviour. I'm so impressed as always with Shirin and her knowledge. I am so glad I did this.
This webinar was amazing. I myself am a dog trainer and this was extremely helpful not only to understand my dog even more but to help mine with my clients. Well explained, great examples and very eye-opening. Loved it!