Blog | 21 Day Dog Challenge – Day 12
April 02, 2020 | Categories: 21 Day Dog Challenge
Lighting a candle today to show solidarity with India today? Do be careful if you have a pet at home. Here are some tips to keep in mind.
- Do not keep candles or diyas on the floor where a dog can step on it or singe his tail. Keep them on higher counters out of your dog’s reach.
- Do not leave your dog unsupervised in a room with a lit candle or diya.
- Also avoid low tables, a wagging tail could easily knock over a candle and start a fire.
- Avoid trying to show your dog to see what a candle is – curious dogs and pups run the risk of getting their whiskers singed by a flame.
- Once you have extinguished the candle or diya, do pick it up. Many dogs might ingest the wax or the oil and can get a tummy upset.